THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Monday, September 24, 2007

monday

List of things I need to do really soon

1. start Christmas shopping, I've been thinking about it but haven't actually started.
2. prepare a FHE lesson
3. work on dinner groups
4. start a diet
5. get my recommend signed on Th night
6. get a passport in case we actually decide on a vacation destination for next year
7.go through our 72 hour packs
8.start Spanish with H
9.look for affordable flights for D&G for Christmas (LOL)
10. put away the clean laundry
11. find a new battery charger for my camera
12. get chlorine
13 go VT

Random thoughts

Yesterday brother and was on my lap and I was looking at Yahoo for something and we saw Victoria Beckham's picture. He said, that looks just like Mrs. T (his teacher) and it did. She is very pretty. (when I get my charger I'll take a picture to share)

Lucy wants to use the potty, but is having issues right now. Hopefully she'll be well soon and can wear her princess panties.

Today I went to Once Upon a Child and got Lou two pairs of jeans. Both size 3T. One fit great, the other didn't why??? Also got a cute Christmasy play dress and two purple shirts (the madness continues) I love resale!

DH and I are leaving for our MD trip in 11 days and I have nothing to wear. Do you think I can lose 20lbs in 11 days? Me neither :(

H was the only one in her violin class who memorized twinkle twinkle. I was proud of her. She's been doing very well lately.

Lucy wants to be a purple princess for Halloween, instead of Strawberry Shortcake, after I already bought her the hat. Hopefully Nana hasn't started sewing.

6 comments:

Pirate Princess said...

Start Christmas shopping? Oh I'm so there with you! :)

Bummer on the 20 lbs. Look at it this way - new wardrobe! :D

And I don't know what it is with toddler clothes, but I have the same troubles. Orion wears a 4T, but sometimes they absolutely swallow him. Go figure.

utmommy said...

You are still so cute even if you don't lose 20lbs.

Yvonne said...

We laugh every time we go through our 72 hours packs because we usually wait way, way too long and the stuff in their is gross!!! Lots of luck with those affordable flights.

If you figure out how to lose 20 pounds in 11 days, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!

Joyismygoal said...

Oh yeah mine is 2 years old, I need to do that too thanks for the reminder. I might have some too small clothes for you to borrow want to come shop in my closet?

wendy said...

I lov eyour to do list!

Forget the 20 pounds and go resale shopping for yourself!

Going VTing tomorrow...

Suzanne said...

The pants thing really bothers me. I guess the styles are just so different from each other that size alone won't determine a fit. Sadly, it's still that way for me with jeans. ***sigh***

Ooh, I always love starting my Christmas shopping now too.!

Have fun on your Maryland trip! :)