THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

tag, you're it

someone I heart very much told me I've been a bad blogger lately! So to make up for it: 3 in one day!




Seven Sillies in a Row


inspired by my OLF Wendy
  1. I am afraid of eggs, when we are cooking with them if the kids even touch a shell I make them wash their hands. You'd think they were handling a rabid animal.
  2. I have secretly started watching "The Biggest Loser" and I like it, I hope those fatties (I can say that because I am one with the fluffiness, the 2 cheese burgers and a side of double chin-ness, the start a new diet every Monday, the....)lose weight. I think they are really nice and encouraging to each other...I hope it stays that way.
  3. Today was Dani's first meeting as the den mother in her ward. I think that is so crazy, little Dani a den mother :) She's also her ward's camp director. They liked her so much last year they asked her back. Look at my little girl, all grown up and wearing a scout shirt!
  4. Tonight one of our bedtime stories was "The Safari before Christmas" w/ 5 big baboons, 4 shy giraffes,.... it is a silly story and a little early in the season but Lucy picked it so there we go.
  5. our ward's Halloween carnival was cancelled, not by me and against my wishes, and replaced with the somewhat boring but easy to plan and "traditional" trunk or treat, that really kids love so even though I was going for something with a little pizzaz this year it's okay and EVEN though I hate being party princess, and loathe to plan the activities I am, with H's help, and Teresa and her little rug rats help as well, planning a back yard carnival for friends. AND I am excited about it. I like to have parties, despite the fact that I am a boring person....maybe that's why I like to entertain in big chaotic groups...the boring is less noticeable!
  6. I had to pAUSE because J needed the computer for homework...she has a lot of it. I am really happy not to have homework, although...and this part is SHHH very secret: I didn't always hate homework. In fact some kinds of projects I really liked. I liked it so much that I used to love to help my sister Anna with her homework just cause I missed those assignments. My Favorite one was when she read "Like Water For Chocolate" and I also read it, so I could help, and we she had to assign the people in our family a food that represented them...it was so fun!
  7. my favorite way to watch tv is with a book in hand...and even then I often fall asleep.

Ps We started Spanish yesterday and it's very fun.

5 comments:

utmommy said...

I remember getting help with homework from you too! Really it was just to give you something to do, not because I needed the help:)

nikko said...

I'm glad that you like to have parties, even though you don't like being the party princess. And, for what it's worth, I don't think you're boring at all!

Tori :) said...

I go crazy when I help my kids with homework. I didn't like it growing up and I don't like it now. Ugh.

I like the Biggest Loser too!

Yvonne said...

How old is your Dani? I think it's so fun watching them grow up and serve.

Kudos to you on planning a backyard carnival. Sounds like great fun.

I used to love helping my kids with homework--but I can't help Kyle now. Pre-cal is above me!!!

Joyismygoal said...

I was only missing your posts.... you know I only tease people i love:>I hope you don't take offense, or defense,:> esp because you inspired us all!!! Can i help w/ carnival