THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

kids say the darndest things...

Today after school brother asked me if he "could have a drink of the kind of milk that starts with a 'G'?"
What kind is that?
"You know, ggocolate."

Lucy walked into her room a couple days ago and let out a scream. H and I ran in to see what was the matter.
"dis room a mess!" she shrieked.
"Who made this mess?" I asked.
"H did." was the very confident reply.

Monday we were driving to TAFA and H said to me "it's too bad that Lucy's best friend moved away, now she's sad"
"Who was her best friend?"
"Evelyn"
Then Lucy interjected emphatically "NO! Emma my friend!" (Lucky Emma :) )

Most of my funny kid stories are from when they kids are little. Once they are about 6 they are smarter than me and I am sure they huddle in the bathroom laughing their heads off "at the crazy thing mom said, did, wore, cooked"

One story that I will never forget is when S and J were little S's name was everywhere. It was on street signs, our ward name, mountains, everywhere. J noticed and was bugged by it. One day we were driving and listening to the radio and they were talking about genocide.
J piped up from the back row, "FINALLY, someone is talking about my side!"
It was too funny!

5 comments:

Tori :) said...

Kids are awesome entertainment!

Amanda said...

Very cute! :D

I think my kids do the same thing, huddled up laughing at me. Especially since I think I'm going deaf! I hear everything wrong. They get a kick out of that when I repeat something different from what they really said.

Yvonne said...

Isn't it great! So fun to remember all the things they say. (Wait until they are 30 and get together and you can all laugh together!!!)

Kathy said...

Emma who? There are so many?

Joyismygoal said...

too funny oh boyI hope she doesn't still like that word Lucy is talking so much