THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, September 22, 2007

noon on Saturday...and the house is quiet ?!?

How did that happen?

J is off camping at Camp Cherokee with her venturing crew.
S is at work, she missed the camp out.
H, E and DH are at karate
and Lucy is taking a rare nap.

What shall I do with myself?

I do have a messy kitchen, a ton of laundry to fold and a Sunday School lesson to prepare so I guess I'll find something.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

My hubs and daughter are at the store. The baby is napping. My solution? Obviously blog. :-)

I have a good life said...

A quiet moment? Hurray! :)

Joyismygoal said...

I know we have them so rarely we justsavor a moment---- then feel like any mundane thing is too little to fully appreciate the moment:>

nikko said...

Yay! Blogging seems like a great solution. ;o)

Yvonne said...

Decision, decisions. Aren't those moments of quiet time delightful.