THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Midnight

Today was horse day. The best day of the month. Well actually we get two horse days a month! Very fun. Midnight is "H's" horse. She loves him. Taylor is her teacher. She loves her.
Look at that big smile!
H is our 2nd horse woman. S also loved horses and she took riding lessons for about a year. She took at a stable near our home from a very nice lady, Deb, who was very serious about horse back riding. She learned a lot and had fun.
Taylor is young and laid back. H is having a lot of fun as well and it costs a lot less. I think I am going to have to have a talk with her though because our lessons end early and she chats a lot and really I want at least 45 minutes of our hour to be riding, not sitting on the horse and chatting. It's not bad, I just think we can do better...but I loathe to have the chat.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

I wish I wasn't so afraid of horses. I think they are beautiful, and have only been on a horse once. I hope you can help Taylor understand what you want from the lesson.