THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, September 01, 2007

once upon a time


She was a pretty teenager ready to go to her first high school dance. We had spent a lot of time shopping for a dress that the pretty and modest.
Her sisters lined up to watch her walk down to the stairs and head out the door with her friend Meridith.
The girls had a great time, she came home excited and happy and spilling over with the story of the night.
Now she's 20! Yesterday was Dani's birthday and she's no longer a teenager. I talked to her on the phone and the kids shouted "happy birthday". She was at school (she's grown up to be very responsible) and that night she and Greg (and in love) were going to go to a movie.
I hope it was such a fun day!
I love you Sweetie!!!

4 comments:

I have a good life said...

She's always been so beautiful! I love the picture. She is so grown-up now, you're right.

Joyismygoal said...

Happy happy Bday to a lovely young lady

Chellie said...

She is a beauty! Happy birthday to Dani!

Rachel said...

Well how does it feel to have a 20 year old daughter?? She is so beautiful and such a wonderful person. I love Dani!!