THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Friday, September 14, 2007

It's Friday!


Woo Hoo! SO many things to love about Friday's!!
Here's my Top 10 for the week
1. Tomorrow dawn will crack a little later :)
2. Tonight DH and I are going to a birthday party for a friend.
3. Saturday night we are going to dinner groups, two dates in one weekend, unheard of!
4. This is "O" week at Kindergarten. Today they are eating "octopus stew", brother is very nervous about it, however I know it's really shell pasta and hot dogs cut into octopi and he will be thrilled, so I am excited for him and to hear about it tonight.
5. Pay day
6. It's a beautiful morning and promises to be a lovely day.
7. I am going to make a yummy treat for the kiddo's today.
8. Today H and I will finish our book.
9. This morning when I woke up there were clean undies in every one's drawers and I didn't have to go searching.
10. ...running out of ideas but still happy it's Friday :)

8 comments:

I have a good life said...

Glad you are having a great morning! We aren't able to go to the pary (are you surprised one bit by that???)...but I hope that everyone that does has a great time! LD had a fever all night so perhaps today won't be good for E to come. I don't want to spread the wealth of germs...and his fever was 103 overnight. I'll call you to see what you want to do about that. Happy Friday!

Gabriela said...

What a happy post! I hope it was a great day and that the octopus stew was a hit!

Chellie said...

I love Friday's too! You are so lucky to on two dates!! Yippee! Have tons of fun!

wendy said...

Clean undies AND payday! It is a good weekend!

how did the octopus soup go?

nikko said...

Everyone has clean underwear! Yay!

Hope the birthday party last night was fun.

Joyismygoal said...

You can ad Z's Bday to happy friday:> Clean undies---under mentioned--- always appreciated!!

Tori :) said...

Clean undies are always nice. :)

Yvonne said...

I loved the "octopus stew"--sounds like a great treat to serve for Halloween night. I wondered what the yummy treat was???