THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Sunday, September 23, 2007

killer bunnies Q&A from not an expert


Killer Bunnies is a card game. Our good friends Justin & Teresa and Brian & Heather introduced us to it. They had already been playing.
DH became obsessed (surprise) and bought a set as well. Since then we have been playing with our kids, our parents, our friends and on very special occasions we get to go back to J&T's home and play against B&H and J&T in what has become affectionately called "the tournament". There is talk of a rotating trophy to travel with the winner on a monthly basis.
For me the fun is in the visiting with friends and letting the kids play together. For DH it's the weapons and the competition. Anyway, there is something for all to love. Unless you hate 4 hour long game marathons punctuated by crying kids, diaper changes, snacks to be fetched, trash talk, laughing, ganging up, pauses to clean a broken/spilt/ lost things, and general mayhem and merriment.

4 comments:

wendy said...

I love game night!

The rotating trophy is an awesome idea! You should do it!

I have a good life said...

I'm glad that you had fun! It sounds like a blast. But...we did miss you on Fri. Night!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great time to me!

Anne/kq said...

That looks like a fun game! Ever play Fluxx?