THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Dutch Oven Fun

We brought our dutch ovens with us to try out. We had planned a dinner and a dessert but due to rain and time constraints we only did the dessert. A peach cobbler. It was yummy.

I want to do more in the oven. What I'd really like to do is a back yard dutch oven social and have friends bring dishes to cook that they like and are successful so I can see how they do it.
Anyone game?

2 comments:

nikko said...

Making a dutch oven meal was on our "oh, we should do that" list this week, too. But, we forgot to buy the ingredients at the store (my excuse is that I had all four with me this week!) and so we didn't.

We would love to do dutch ovens with you guys. We only have one, though.

Yvonne said...

We did a dutch oven upside down cake at Camp a couple of years ago and it was delicious.