THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Monday, November 24, 2008

i made this!


Nana bought this really cute knitting loom for H. She's been knitting on it and really likes it. Last night H, J and I were on my bed watching The Amazing Race and then The Guardian and I decided to pick it up and give it a try. I made this super cute and wazy (way easy) hat for Lucy. J started working on a scarf and H on a surprise for Abba (maybe it'll be a golf club cozy~ I'm not sure ;) )We knitted and watched and sat together happily. It was lovely. Now J wants a mom made hat, as does brother ~so I'm game. Finally a craft that is easy enough for me and that I can finish during one and a half TV shows!!
This morning is the first of our "vacation". I slept in until 7:30! Whoo hoo! Beloved and J were out the door at o'dark thirty to meet the crew for some hiking. S decided she didn't have shoes and went to spend the night with a friend. Now the kids are crawling out of bed so it's time to get out the waffle iron and start our week right :)

5 comments:

Cheri said...

That is so cute- love it!

Yvonne said...

So cute. Great job.

Enjoy your week of vacation.

Dani said...

thats way cute! youre fast, it would always take me a couple of hours to get a baby hat made. Still working on my scarf, im on the 2nd roll of yarn!

utmommy said...

Super cute! I'll take one.

I just remembered that I never told you thank you for the Boo blocks. What a bad sister am I? So, thank you! I love 'em.

Natalie said...

The hat is so cute. You are quite the little knitter! I sure miss you a lot.
Love n' hugs.