THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

it's all about finding the right test




There Are 1 Gaps in Your Knowledge



Where you have gaps in your knowledge:



Science



Where you don't have gaps in your knowledge:



Philosophy

Religion

Economics

Literature

History

Art




really I have many gaps, too many, it's embarrasing really, but since I did well on this I had to post it :)

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

I have a gap in Science too (I was surprised that was the only one ; ) Actually I was only sure about a few of the questions--definitely knew I was right on #6. (I DO know Mormon's do use modern conveniences ; )

Shauna6pack said...

This is a totally inaccurate test--but it made my day. Thanks! And enjoy Twilight tonight. I'll be there, too!

Anne/kq said...

Yeah, it told me I had zero gaps.

In reality, I have large gaps in Mathematics (never could pass Geometry!) and I got the movie question on a sheer guess... Pop culture I have huge gaps in.