THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Monday, November 10, 2008

a little catching up, a little gratitude

Soccer games, dinner groups, hanging out and being silly, a long walk in the park, movies, talking, "would you rather"; these things and many others are keeping our days full and busy.



We tried to get a good picture after church. Tried:)










These shots were so cute of my two little girls.
I am grateful for fun fall days, and falling leaves, and falling gas prices!

5 comments:

Yvonne said...

What great times.

How fun that you are still enjoying fall.

Chellie said...

So beautiful! You and utmommy have some great genes... such beautiful children!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

I recognize that path any deer? those 2 are so precious who took the last two ? you can tell the girls love the person behind the camera

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

These photos are so cute, what a beautiful BIG family you have!

Anne/kq said...

Aww how cute!