THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Friday, November 21, 2008

tops, teeth & tamales

Today was a good day. E and Lucy had dentist appointments. No cavities!!

It was pajama day at school. A kid fav.



I was not nearly as tired as I expected to be and although we'll be ready for bed early tonight it hasn't been a bad day at all.
Tonight we went to Casa Rosa for dinner. It's cheap Mexican food but we like it. The decor is colorful and fun, the food tastes good, you never have to wait for a table, and we got great light up spinning tops in the kids meals that kept the kids happily entertained for a very long time. What a fun toy!
I am grateful for happy times with my family. Today I am also grateful for Bea, the big girls step mom. She is very sweet. From time to time she'll send me an e-mail and we'll e chat and it's nice. I know she thinks of them and wants what's good for them & they love her too.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Must have been a perfect day for Pajama day.

Casa Rosa looks like a fun place.

Anne/kq said...

Glad you had a good day yesterday! Hope your weekend is going as well. :)