THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

grateful for Uncle Brian

I love Uncle Brian, he is the best.

Here is one (two part) example of his thoughtfulness:
a) he reads my blog, wades through the recipes and laments about craft supplies and pictures of the kids looking cute
b) he does the research and finds out useful info about things for me.

This morning I got this note regarding milk cartons, which made me laugh & then explained why and finished with a solution to my problem, (although I am not sure I want to add construct milk carton shape to my project's steps)


"Read your note on milk cartons. I found this article that explains why (altho
they ignore the crafts recycling aspect):
http://www.bowiestar.com/stories/11192008/germnew191430_32476.shtml

If you want to build your own from cardboard, there are a lot of web sites
that provide 'milk carton templates', such as:
http://www.ruthannzaroff.com/mirkwooddesigns/milkcarton.htm

Also another one is atch. E would probably be good at building milk
cartons.

Enjoy BrianT"

He is always so nice. He is always interested in our lives and we love when he comes to spend time with us. He knows everything, so that is helpful. He is generous and good natured and sends funny e mails. He happily walks around zoos and farms and museums with our noisy crew, he buys awesome gifts, he is super smart and his influence in our family is greatly appreciated. His enjoyment of culture and knowledge about life are a blessing to those around him. Our whole family is lucky to have him in our lives!

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Brian sounds like a grat guy.