THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Monday, November 17, 2008

grateful for little mommies

Lucy loves babies. She plays family all the time. When her friend Austin is over they take turns~ a little light saber warfare, followed by "mom and dad". She likes to take babies with her when she goes places.
Recently we got another American Girl Magazine. Her favorite. She reads them until they literally fall apart and then we wait for the next quarter and a new, crisp, ready to read one arrives in the mail.



Hours of fun for Lu and for mom :)

7 comments:

Caroline said...

I remember doing that exact same thing as a kid! I'd hoard it and hide it from my sisters....

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

Oh, my girls love that magazine, too! I just tossed our new on in the recycle bin, but maybe I'll pull it out and save it for our big road trip. . .S

Natalie said...

She is absolutely ADORABLE! You don't even know how much I miss her. Remember how much fun we had at the A.G. store?
Love n' hugs.

allison nadauld said...

She is really pretty!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

toooooo cute what a sweetie

Yvonne said...

She looks like such a sweet little girl. Those American Girl dolls are so precious. I have never seen the magazine--will have to go to the Library and see what it's like.

Anne/kq said...

Emma does the same thing with the AG catalog! I'm so sad they're discontinuing Samantha. Though I think when it is time to buy one I will be stalking eBay for a good deal on a pre-Mattel one anyway; they were so much better made...