THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Zoo


no trip home would be complete with out a day at the zoo. Dani and I took Austin and Lucy and had a great day. The weather was perfect, the kids were happy and the animals lively. This afternoon she is doing more hair. I think at the end of the trip she'll have cut about 20 heads!


Yesterday we took family pictures at the mall. It was pouring rain, but they turned out cute so I am excited about that.


We also got pedicures and had lunch at Spring Creek with Beloved. The time is going fast, too fast. Tomorrow we have craft day and then Thursday she leaves :(

6 comments:

nikko said...

Lucy's face in that picture cracks me up! I'm glad you're having fun with Dani. :o)

Anne/kq said...

Visits with loved ones always go too fast, don't they? I'm glad you're all having fun though!

Katrine said...

Lana, I love the Christmas music on here :-) I have Christmas streaming on the internet at my desk and everyone thinks I am just a bit too eager for the holidays...

Lisa M. said...

I hate that last one.

I am preparing for that in my own world, and I just hate it!

utmommy said...

Looks like you guys are having a great time!!

Yvonne said...

So glad you are having fun. Continue to enjoy EVERY MINUTE.

Can't wait to see the family pics.