THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Friday, November 07, 2008

hair cuts, spider rings and pizza.

Today was such a fun day. Dani did lots of hair cuts. It was really fun, we had people here all morning and it was fun to visit and to watch them transform with fun new hair! This afternoon we had a second group and got to visit again. I think it would be fun to work in a beauty shop, it was very light hearted fun and chatting and beautifying.

This evening we went to Incredible Pizza Company. I had never been there, although brother did once with his friend, and I had been wanting to take us. We ate in the "Starlight" room, which glowed in the dark and was playing a fun old movie "Ballywood" with Bob Hope and Bing Crosby. Then we played glow in the dark mini golf, bowling, raced cars, played video games and got to come home with plastic spiders, rings and other super cool prizes!

I am grateful for this fun week to have with all the kids.






4 comments:

Yvonne said...

So fun--continue to enjoy ; )

Chellie said...

So fun! I have a cousin that does hair and the hair parties are the best! Dani is so cute. I want her to do my hair! Do you think she can swing by AZ on her way home? :)

Natalie said...

what super fun to be together. Wish I could have fun with you.
Love n' hugs.

utmommy said...

So fun!

I want to see your hair:)