THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Sunday, November 16, 2008

welcome welcome, Sabbath morning


Today I am grateful for bright red hair bows that are so feminine and cute!
I am grateful for being able to take the sacrament, and sing hymns and hear talks.
I am grateful that the missionaries get to come to dinner tonight, although I won't be here to eat it, J, S and I are going to a special fireside at the stake center so I'll get everything ready and leave it to Beloved to put it on the table and serve the Elders.
And lastly I am grateful for my cousin Sarah, who so eloquently wrote about her feelings concerning prop 8. I agree with her 100% and hope that the persecution will end soon and that we will have peace.

5 comments:

Gabriela said...

I love the bows too! So cute. Glad you had a good day-I liked your cousin's post. Very thoughtful.

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

I love your grateful posts. . .And I'm grateful so many people feel as we do, in fact, I think a majority of Americans do . . . love you, Sarah

Yvonne said...

Great post--had the same feelings yesterday.

That post that your cousin wrote is amazing--so beautifully written. Thanks for the link.

allison nadauld said...

I agree with you both. It's sad to think that times will get even harder. Check out the link on my blog from the Dominguez family for a great quote from Elder Maxwell on this exactly.

c. griffith said...

Lana, it breaks my heart that Mormons and other Christians are being targeted. That is a great link to your friend's post and it brought tears to my eyes. I will share it with others so they can see the true evil being displayed. Thank you.
charmela