THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, November 15, 2008

freak salsa accident & gratitude

Today we were bringing in the groceries and I put a bag on the table that was too close to the edge. It fell off and a jar of salsa shattered leaving a big mess and little shards of glass every where. I was wearing my crocs and a piece of glass flew into my foot through one of the little cut outs on the bottom of the shoe. How weird is that? Then when I tried to get my shoe off I couldn't because the glass was being rubbed into my foot. Ouch and Odd.
Finally I got my shoe off and the glass out and all was fine but I thought "what are the chances?"

Today I am grateful that the kids have friends who invite them to play from time to time. They love to go and spend time with friends!

3 comments:

Lisa M. said...

I have enjoyed this season of gratitude and have found that looking for it, is half the fun.

That is freaky about your salsa, dingy glass! I love crocs. They rock.

I am glad you got it all sorted out!

Yvonne said...

Glass through one of those little wholes--wow.

Everyone needs friends, eh???

Tracee said...

Hi-found your blog through the Southern Reading Challenge and was wondering if you might be interested in reviewing books for me. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, just email me at novelnoise(at)live(dot)com. Thanks and Happy reading!