THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

1990

Christmas 1990. S's birthday!! We spent Christmas Eve at Grandma Joyce's. S was born 6am Christmas morning.
D tells the story of waking up and running to our room so excited for Christmas and finding our bed empty so she dashed to the living room and saw Grandma Joyce snoozing on the couch.

D spent the day with Grandma Natalie and that evening came to the hospital to eat my jell-o and meet her new sister. S was adorable and sweet and perfect. Her middle name, Noel, for Christmas suits her well. She's like a big bright Christmas present~ wonderful and full of surprises and a gift in my life.

I felt so badly about missing Christmas with D that we came home that night, of course it was past her bedtime so she was asleep and didn't even know we were home :) but the next day was great and I took this picture of my two girlies.



3 comments:

The Texas Bakers said...

That is such a fun and sweet story. I am so loving your Christmas flashbacks!

Yvonne said...

Didn't know you had a Christmas baby--how fun.

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

Lana, I haven't visited your blog for so long and have had fun catching up. . . I love all your old photos, of you and siblings, and also of your kids, I know that's a lot of work to scan, so THANKS!! I'm sure your parents are enjoying them on the mish.

That missionary story totally cracked me up. I'm sure I'll go through the same thing with my girls, You'll have to break out the camera when they come over and take photos of them playing games of whatever with your kids. Then let the rest of us see how cute the missionary is. Another Mr. Darcy can't hurt the world!