THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Monday, December 01, 2008

uh oh, I feel a theme coming on

Me and Alec, Christmas 1986. Sadly my parents were not very good photographers. Don'tcha love the yellow couch. That was cool in the 70s when they bought it. Also love Alec's orange pants!! I don't know why we weren't smiling. This is, however, what I have.
Anna and MSV and Dre 1986. I took this picture. Aren't they cute!!

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

Don't you just love old photos--so many memories.

marcia@joyismygoal said...

she looks like a little toy:)

Natalie said...

Oh the memories! Sorry I was a bad picture taker. Guess I was too busy raising kids. Hopefully A will copy all the pictures I gave her onto the CD's and then you will see that I wasn't totally terrible. Miss you so much.
Love n' hugs