THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

heat, paint and waffles

Subbed in H's class today. That was so fun. 4th grade is one of my favorites and the day went fast and was great. H's teacher teaches science and the kids rotate so I taught heat energy, three times, complete with boiling water, watching the sun and making a memory game.

After school I was the Activity Day helper mom. The girls are working on Christmas presents for their parents. I had the dad craft and had to close my eyes in the mom room :) Luckily S was home this afternoon so she could take G to ballet, and E went to play with C. Whew! Today felt Busy.

Tonight it's waffles for dinner and home work and bed.

And Elder and Sister Arhets are now in Belgium, working away. Yeah! My sister Ang got up at the crack of dawn to see them off and then wrote about it. It was so cute. She said as soon as the bus doors opened there went dad "you never saw anyone get on a bus so fast!" He was ready :)

2 comments:

Jay said...

Fourth graders are great--curious, eager, sweet, and willing to help. How fun to be with H. in class! Fun to see how they are with their peers.

Yvonne said...

I think it's so cute that you had to close your eyes in the mommy room ; )

I hope your parents are doing well. How exciting.