THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Monday, December 08, 2008

1995

Christmas 95. We were living with Papa and Grandma and I was newly single. Grandma made all five little girls these sweet lambie nightgowns. We had those for a lot of years. I think J wore all three over the next 5 years or so! They were so soft and cute. Like every Christmas the kids woke up at the crack of dawn and ran out to open their stockings. Such fun.
Two days after Christmas we drove down to the LA Temple for the annual "see the brides" day that Papa liked to take. The temple is only open one day that week and there are lots of weddings. We took the girls down and went to the Visitor's Center, walked around the beautiful temple grounds and enjoyed looking at all the lovely brides and handsome grooms when they came out to take pictures. Not too many years after this one MSV was there getting married! She was a pretty December Bride!! It was a special and fun day and a nice chance to talk about the importance of a Celestial marriage, and eternal families.

3 comments:

Jay said...

I just love to see your past Christmases. Makes me think of ours. What fun!

Yvonne said...

Love those pajamas--too cute.

What a fun thing to go see the brides.

Anonymous said...

i loved those jammys!! I love when you guys lived with us!!