THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Friday, December 05, 2008

Sweet 16

Tonight was J's party. We rented a velcro wall. It was kind of spendy but she really wanted it and I think it turned out to be fun. It's been pretty darn cold outside however there is no wind so it's a still cold, which is much more tolerable.
The cake looked awesome all lit up. She loved it so it was worth the hours spent on fondanting it.



The whole group. They ate, played upstairs, ran around down stairs, sang to each other and played the piano and listened to music and played hide and seek outside and jumped a lot.
Happy Sweet 16! I can't believe my baby J is old enough to drive & date (group date)!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so fun and cute! I love the cake!!

Anonymous said...

that comment was from me!! I miss you and love you

Yvonne said...

What fun--So glad they all had a good time.

(The cake looked fabulous)