THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

stuff

Christmas 1989. Dani got a new bike. She liked it a lot. After we opened presents we went to the park so she could ride it around.

On Christmas Eve we always went to Grandma Joyce's house. Dani and later her sisters would run around with their cousins and we'd have cookies and egg nog and open gifts.
Christmas day we'd go to my parents house. With everyone living in the same town it was easy to see everyone.
We always did Christmas morning at our own home.


Yesterday was busy. We got a lot done. I went to Jazzersize, went to the Y to cancel our never used membership, got a bunch of boxes for packing stuff up, went to the Depot to order carpet (took for ever and a chunk of change), got down the Christmas decorations, cleaned up a little, took the kids to Target (they had GCs) and got some much needed warmer clothes and few fun things, did dinner groups with Holly, then went to S to Wal mart for diapers and she needed gas.

Today mom and dad are on a plane flying to Belgium!!

Some how yesterday I hurt my shoulder and it really hurt all night and still. Bummer.

Christmas 1988, Dani was 15 months old.




3 comments:

nikko said...

That is a very cute picture of you and Dani!

I'm so excited for your mom and dad and will be thinking of them a lot today. :o)

Yvonne said...

Fun stuff. That picture of you and Dani is really cute.

Can't wait to hear all about your folks--so great.

c. griffith said...

Whoa! I love seeing all those old Christmas pictures! Thanks for sharing! Dani is so cute!...and so are you!
charmela