THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Belgium

They are there and settled into their apartment. We got an email from another missionary, they don't have phone lines and Internet yet. Probably next week. We kind of thought they'd be sent south to France but they are actually in Belgium in a little city called Mouscron. I can't wait to hear about their adventures. In the meantime here is their address. I am sure they would love a Christmas card.
Elder and Sister Arhets
70, rue du Blanc Pignon
Mouscron, 7700
Beglium

6 comments:

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

OK, I'll get a card out to them this week. . . I'm so excited for them!! Can't wait for more updates! Sarah

marcia@joyismygoal said...

Do they have a pouch address?

nikko said...

Marcia -- I could be wrong, but I don't think there is pouch service in Europe. It seems like it's more for South American countries where the mail service is less than reliable.

I am so excited to hear that they got there safely. We will send them a card and anxiously await their update!

Kathy said...

yeah I will send them a letter.

Yvonne said...

I will be so happy to send a card.

Please keep us updated.

Christine said...

thanks so much lana! I just actually left a comment on your parents blog to see if i could get thier address and then i just was checking out the rest of you girls so this is treat! THanks!