THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Monday, December 08, 2008

music


Sunday was a lovely day. We went to church. Ethan gave his talk, he did a great job. After church Beloved and I went with Rob and Tori down to St Andrew's Episcopal Church for their Christmas Concert. It is a wonderful church down town with awesome stained glass windows and a very "bishops wife" kind of feel to it. The choir was really really good and the music, although in Latin and not so Christmasy as I expected, was gorgeous. I had a really nice time and it was reverent and quiet. They have a Christmas lessons and carols evening in two weeks and I am thinking about going back for that.
We were going to go to our ward building that night for the First Presidency Broadcast and desserts, but we were tired so we jammied up, hopped in bed and watched it on Satellite and drank egg nog at home.
Today I subbed. Tomorrow I sub. Tonight is FHE.

4 comments:

nikko said...

I bet that church is so pretty inside.

M didn't even tell me that you were his sub today. You'll have to tell me how rotten he was. ;o)

Mel said...

How fun that your DH likes to go to places like that with you!

utmommy said...

No wonder I couldn't get a hold of you today.

I have lunch from 11-12. Call me tomorrow if you have a break then.

Yvonne said...

Sounds like a great Sunday.