THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Monday, December 01, 2008

December 1st! Yea!

Christmas 1987. Dani at the ward social with Santa. It's a good thing she was asleep or it would have been a photo of her crying in his lap :)

Christmas morning 1987. Dani was 4 months old. I loved her little hat! so cute.
Happy December 1st!! Yeah!! only 24 days until Christmas. Some shopping done, no decorating, but the cards are here and ready to address so we're not in bad shape.
Things I am looking forward to this month:
Jenna's Sweet 16 on Friday
Killer Bunnies~ Christmas style on Sat.
1st Presidency Christmas devotional and dessert social on Sunday.
Ward Social
School parties
Karate Christmas party
Dinner groups
S's birthday
having friends over
Christmas
Two weeks off of school
I have lots to do this week. We are starting to "stage" our home, since we're putting it on the market right after Christmas. This does not go well with holiday decorating but we'll figure out something. J's party. I am making the cake and need to shop and clean and I hope to pick up a couple days of subbing this week so that will be busy. It's also my week to help at Activity Days. And I won a free month of Jazzersize so I am trying to fit that in 3x this week. We have dinner groups to sort out. Cards to address, shopping to do. All while listening to Christmas Carols!!! and finding a new cell phone carrier.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Sounds busy and fun!

Yvonne said...

I'm excited it's December 1st, too.

I don't envy you having to get the house ready to sell.

Sounds like another busy month for you--but a fun busy.

Anne/kq said...

Lots to look forward to! I love the hat. too. I'm a sucker for baby bonnets. ;)