THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Friends to play

Today was our turn to have Lu's friends over. We played Candy Land. (and memory and Disney Monopoly)

Played outside, with coats and shoes. It was cold but not too cold to go out :)
Made a couple of crafts. This Snow globe snowman out of paper plates and glitter in baggies, a Santa cotton ball count down to Christmas.

Ate. Watched Belle. Played with toys. They played mom & dad, zoo, restaurant and babies and light sabers.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why are they holding little toilet seats?

~DH

[That's engineer humor.]

Yvonne said...

Looks like another great day at your house.

BTW, go visit this link to read all about sweet vicky on Biggest Loser

http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/the-biggest-villain-on-biggest-loser--48

Gabriela said...

Wow. How fun. I want to send my kids for a playdate at your house!

I love the "old" photos-so cute.

marcia@joyismygoal said...

are you manufacturing mini potty's

utmommy said...

Looks like a fun day!!!

I love all the old pix:)