THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

1997

I think this was the last time MSV and I spent Christmas together :( One of these years we'll have to do it again. Michael was home from his mission, about a year or so and V and R had been married a year. Everyone but Alec was there. We had a fun, chaotic Christmas. The girls and I had our own apartment by this time but we came over early early to spend the day.
The Sunday before Christmas, posing by the tree.
(Beloved and I had just met, but hadn't gone a date yet)

2 comments:

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

Wow- I thought you were your sister in that picture. Your Sister lives in the same town as my SIL and their sons were on the same baseball team this year. I saw my SIL in the background of a pic on your sister's blog, and I think it is a very small world.

Yvonne said...

I hope one day you can spend Christmas with your sister V.

I love how you call your hubby Beloved ; )