THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, December 04, 2008

1991

Christmas 1991. What a fun year. We had bought our first home, which we loved and had two cute girls running around :) S turned one on the big day of course and D was 4. She was taking ballet and had a Christmas recital that year :) That was also the year Santa brought her the singing mermaid. She loved it! And the Mermaid sang and sang. S got a baby doll and a shopping cart.

Here are the girls in their matching Christmas outfits (that I loved) sitting on Grandma Joyce's lap.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Don't you just love all the memories.

Caroline said...

I got a singing mermaid one year that my parents detested! She had blond curls, blue fins, and a pink crown. She "accidentally" got put underwater and her "singer" quit working. :)