THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Friday, August 25, 2006

New Shoes!

Nana and Abba are here visiting. We've been indulging in some of our favorite hobbies. Shopping and kid watching. The kids get so excited when they come! All we hear is "Abba watch me!", "Abba, watch this!", "Abba, look what I can do!" It's very cute.

Yesterday we swam, ate enchiladas and then Nana and I took J to orchestra. While we waited we went to Cato's (my new favorite store!) I got these C.U.T.E. shoes!!! Tried on lots of stuff and found some cute outfits. Shopping with no little helpers is so much more relaxing. I actually do like to go with them as well, I just don't plan on trying anything on. This time I had time to look around and that was fun.

This morning Abba, DH, and I went and got our new (to us) piano. We put it on a dolly and pushed it down the middle of the street. I wish we had taken a photo of the thing rolling along, traffic passing on the side, dog running back and forth, kids on the porch cheering the procession on. It went much better than I had thought and we got it home in one piece. Right now it's on the porch being the subject of much discussion: stain, or just dust it off?; put it on the east wall of the living room or stuff it in a bedroom, or put it in the entry way?; how does it sound? and if we buy a giant Indian and a barber pole can we just leave it here and call it ambiance?



Nana and G discussing the plans of the day :)

They are here until Sunday and I am sure we'll have lots of fun...and that we'll get to see lots more kid tricks!

7 comments:

utmommy said...

I want those shoes!! They are soooooooooo cute!

I have no idea where the new piano should go. Would it fit where the book shelf in the living room is? Maybe it could go there and the book shelf could go upstairs. I don't know. Too bad I wasn't there to help you decide :(

Code Yellow Mom said...

The piano moving - what a scene to think about! And how much fun to ahve a piano in the house - that's my dream!

And way cute shoes!

Mall Worker said...

Those shoes are just too cute!

That last picture of the piano amuses me greatly! I hope you guys have a nice visit!

nikko said...

Hmm... So sorry I missed the procession. Cute shoes! Maybe you could put the piano in the entry where the bench is?

talitha said...

What a fun memory for your kids! Watching the piano rolling down the street!! LOL
And the shoes are indeed, cute!

Teresa said...

Cute, Cute shoes!!!!!!

My feet never look that good in the "pointy" kind. I guess b/c I'm a size 8 1/2...they look like skis when I try them on.

Sounds like a great day with family.......

Lei said...

CUTE shoes! And that last picture is great!