THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Tortilla Soup

This yummy and quick dinner recipe we tried tonight courtesy of Family Fun. I cooked chicken and cubed it in the afternoon so the rest could be put together in about 15mintues. Which was good, and it was good!








4 quarts chicken broth (I use buillion cubes)
4 cups frozen corn
3 tomatoes, chopped
8 T salsa
cubed chicken

Put in a large soup pot and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about 10 minutes.
In the meantime prepare add-ins.

2 ripe avocados, cubed
1 bag tortilla chips
3 cups grated Monterey Jack cheese
1/2 bunch cilantro

Serve in soup bowls and let everyone add in what they like!
Yummy!

5 comments:

Code Yellow Mom said...

Mmm, mmm, mmm. This looks awesome and easy - I'm definitely goign to give it a try.

Millie said...

Oh, that looks amazing. Getting hungry now - we'll have to try that soon! :) Thanks!

utmommy said...

Sounds so good. Maybe I can make that tomorrow afternoon before everything gets crazy after school :)

Gabriela said...

That sounds really good, and easy. Thanks for the recipe.

Awesome Mom said...

I love tortilla soup. I make it in the crock pot.