THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Friday, August 04, 2006

Ward Swim Day

Every Friday we have a ward swim day. This week was our turn to host. It was well attended.

Today was particularly wonderful for me because baby G learned how to use floaties!! Wow, how liberating for us both. She LOVED them.
I still have to stay right there by her side but she can swim around and jump in and I don't have to keep my hand right on her anymore. It was so fun for her, and much more relaxing for me. Yeah for floaties!!!

I really enjoy our pool and enjoy sharing it with our friends. We have people over swimming most days of the week, which is fun. Official swim days have a lot more people then a normal day and the kids enjoy it a lot.

I can't believe we only have two weeks of summer vacation left. :(


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so envious. I want a pool too. Where do you live again? J/K

I'm glad you guys are having so much fun. And yay for floaties!

Mall Worker said...

I'm glad that G learned how to use the floaties! Looks like everyone had a great time!