THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

shop 'til you drop

We got an early start of it today. I was worried we wouldn't get to go because last night around 2am G woke up throwing up. We cleaned her up and gave her a bath and she didn't have a fever and wanted to play. It was very odd. And gross. Anyway I was up "playing" and hoping that H wouldn't have to miss her special day. This morning G was fine and we were able to carry on as planned.

We got in the car and H told me she was planning on buying only brown and pink, mostly pink, so everything would match. Okay. We stopped by Target first where she had a gift card from Uncle Brian. Then we went to the mall. It was a lot of fun. She looked and looked and found tons of things she JUST LOVED!!! I let her pretty much pick what she wanted, although I did steer her to a pair of tennis shoes for PE and a pkg of undies and socks.

She got a book bag, backpacks are SO first grade!, that is pink. Some miniture school supplies that no one needs but she couldn't resist and they were cute, teeny little tape dispensers and little pens. Brown cord gauchos, a pink shirt, cheetah skirt ( and a matching one for G~ H's idea), cheetah headband, tights, umbrella and jacket and a candy bar for E. She still wants to buy some brown boots.

Tonight we have cake and open a few presents and she'll be officially celebrated!

4 comments:

utmommy said...

Happy H!! We are so sad we aren't there to celebrate with you. Love all the cheetah stuff!!

By the way, you are so rude, you never comment on my blog anymore. J/K, you know I love you!

Joyismygoal said...

so cute! andI am so impressed how she knows her own mind and wanted to get things for her younger siblings too:)

Code Yellow Mom said...

Pink and Brown were my wedding colors (I had a bog ol' chocolate wedding cake with pink ribbon around it!) - so I totally get the desire for the matching stuff...Love the cheetah print.

Happy B-day, H!!! Have fun starting your new school year!

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute and ready for school. I'm not looking forward to the school shopping thing, but thankfully I only have one to deal with right now.