THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, May 31, 2007

It starts tomorrow are you ready?

I've made my choices:


Lunch at the Picadilly by Clyde Edgerson



The Bean Trees by Barabar Kingsolver (I really liked The Poisonwood Bible and I am hoping this is just as good)



To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee (which I just read this last month but J has to read this summer so I will read/listen/talk with her about it and it's an awesome book so it's on the list!)







and having nothing whatsoever to do with the south but on my list of waiting to be released this summer:



3 comments:

maggie moran said...

Great Choices! I love me some Edgerton! Oh, and I see vacation time, something I like to call Loads of reading time) is nearing! ;D

attack of The Mouse said...

Thanks for the suggestions. I am always looking for good books. I really liked Caine River that you suggested. There is a book club in my ward, but they like fantasy and I am having a hard time LOVING it. I just might have to try the Southern Reading Program.

Anne/kq said...

Oooh, I love [i]The Bean Trees[/i]. But don't read the sequel, it's depressing and unsatisfying and I wish I'd left it where [i]The Bean Trees[/i] left off.