THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Friday, September 22, 2006

Friday


Went to the orthopedic surgeon today. We got a good look at the ankle.

There is a bone fragment floating around and a crack and ligament damage. We already knew that. He said sometimes these things heal well with rest, and icing, and the boot. So that's what we're going to do for about a month. I can walk on it, as soon as it's comfortable. That will be a relief.
If it doens't heal well we'll do orthoscopic surgery and remove the fragment.

It sounds like a good plan to me and I am hoping that it will heal and I'll be up and running in no time.

Meanwhile my dear friend Tori brought dinner tonight. We all loved it, DH LOVED it. It was a very tasty stew. G liked the carrots and kept asking for more. We are very lucky to have been showered with many tasty meals. The kids are going to be sad when we go back to me opening a can of spaghetti sauce and calling it dinner!

This photo is much cuter than my ankle so it won.
Happy Friday night! We're just hanging out. Papa took the three girls to the ward social. My foot hurts after being up on it all day so we opted out. What a great Ward Party Princess I am. (pathetic)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great... hope it heals quickly. And she is CUTE!!!! :)

Holger Danske said...

Yea, when Marcia or Tori come visit, they usually make a dinner or two, I enjoy their cooking.

Unknown said...

Healing vibes to you, and great about friends bringing over dinner. If I were closer, I would bring you some homemade bread, but instead just sending virtual chocolate ^^

Karen