THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Soccer

The Stingrays had their first game today. It went well. We won 3-1. E loves to play, he loves all ball sports. Probably all non ball sports too.

DH had to work so he missed it. Which is a bummer. That also changed our plans for today. We were both sad not to go to temple day, however OT is always nice, and engine testing is important.

Last nights birthday party went well. H had a lot of fun. J had two friends over and they hung out and then they all ended up spending the night at Siera and Sophia's house.


I got to go to Ruth's shower, which I was glad about. When I got home Tori was here with Emma and then all the girls decided to swim so we sat out by the pool, in the dark, and the girls swam and we visited. It was nice. I think we have a cold spell coming and we're expecting a cool wet winter so our nights of swimming are drawing to a close.






Papa kept Lucy occupied during the last half of the game. It was our snack day, we brought capri suns, raisins and pretzels.

4 comments:

Holger Danske said...

Cute pictures, I put some up.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun. I love soccer games, can't wait until my boys (hopefully) want to play.

The Amazing Trips said...

Look at how CUTE they are!!!

utmommy said...

Cute little soccer player!

I love Lucy's shoes! So cute. And look how cute she is with Papa.