THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Transportation dilemma solved


After some extensive searching, mostly by DH, we found a suburban that met all our criteria. We wanted an 04 or newer, low miles, leather seats, DVD player and around $20,000. I also didn't want a black one.

Today we drove to Addison and picked this one up. I think we'll be happy with it. We had 3 kids, two in carseats, sitting in the middle row on the way home and it was a good fit for them.

Now we can travel without flying someone. Of course we're planning our first trek already. Ohio for Thanksgiving! It'll be so fun.

5 comments:

utmommy said...

I'm so jealous. I want one soo bad!

Pirate Princess said...

Oh - I'm jealous too. We HAVE to get a 9 passenger w/ 4X4... too many kids for the van. We want to sell the van 1st so we can pay cash for the other... so far no luck though.

btw - I lost my password to my blog, so I'm only posting on my homeschool blog - there's a link to it on the blog if you need it. Wish I hadn't had to get rid of Haven! :S

Code Yellow Mom said...

Nice ride! Congrats - it looks great! I'm jealous of the leather seats! (quicklylearning that they are NOT a luxury - they are a necessity!)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new rig. Suburbans are really nice. My husband had one before he bought his new pickup.

Nettie said...

Congratulations! They can be so hard to find. I'm really hoping we can still manage to squeeze into our van with our newest one. I dread the thought of driving one of those!