THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Super Saturday

Today was super Saturday. I "taught" the princess craft. I think it turned out fine although there was a small amount of trauma on the way. I didn't start my sample until last night and things didn't go well. Lesson: do things ahead of time.


This is the other craft I did. It was quick and cute. I think I'll send them to D to decorate her college house with! They are a cheerful pair.

We had a pot luck lunch, which was good and there were probably half a dozen other classes people could chose from. Very fun.

2 comments:

Super Happy Girl said...

Oooooo Aaaaaaa, those are so cute.
I love the princess sign. You did good!

Teresa said...

You are entirely TOO crafty! I like the "daughter of a heavenly king" saying. You see Princess stuff all the time but you have a different twist on it. I love it!