THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Friday, September 22, 2006

where you live MeMe

Amerimeximadra at Mayham in Mexico tagged me with this fun MeMe

What do you like most about where you live? The people here are very friendly. When we moved to Texas from CA that was the first thing I noticed. I like living in the Bible belt because even though not everyone has the same beliefs as I do many have good solid Christian values and I love that. There are many nice things to do in our area. We have an awesome zoo, many nice restaurants and a fun down town area. At the same time this is really where the west began and the casual cowboy atmosphere is fun.

Is there anything strange about where you live? Some places it gets so cold that kids can't play outside. Here it gets too hot. If the weather is "bad" (read: Hot) the schools cancel recess and the kids stay inside. Also our schedules are often run by the railroad. I cross three train tracks taking S to school. If I get caught once or more we can be late so we have to leave early to miss the "stoopid trains!"

What's one of your all time favorite music albums, and why? I am not a huge music listener. I love music but I love the sounds of silence and quiet and still more. I love Josh Groban and have two of his CD's. I also love Voice Male, we are already listening to their Jingles CD. My girls listen to music a lot and I like a lot of the stuff they listen to but couldn't tell you what they're called.

Did you have a passion for something as a kid that you still have now? (If not - what is one of your passions now?) No, I am passionate about trying to do a good job raising my family but I haven't found a personal passion. Maybe I'll find one someday!

What do you like most about having a blog? I love keeping in touch with great Grandma B with my blog. We have several family members who read it and they really know the kids through their daily escapades. I have a couple RLF who read and that's turned out to be kind of fun, I thought it would be wierd but it's not; and meeting OLF is really fun.

I tag: Three Blond Boys and JoyIsMyGoal.

3 comments:

Super Happy Girl said...

I love it that your wrote that you're passionate about trying to do a good job raising your family, that's great.
No outside recess when it's hot, wow, that's different, who'd have known.

nikko said...

Finally got mine up!

Deannna - Younique Presenter said...

I love Josh too! It sounds like Texas would be a nice place to live. We may end up there next. who knows!