THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Friday, September 15, 2006

waiting for the bus

Most afternoons we sit out on the porch and wait for H's bus to bring her home.

Today we were rewarded with the reading of some "really cool" mad libs she did at school. She was too excited to wait and read them inside, the littles were thrilled to hear the funny stories.

Now it's the weekend!! I'm so excited. Tonight H is going to a party, J is having some friends over. Tomorrow is E's first soccer game and in the afternoon DH and I are going on the ward Temple trip.

Sunday I have two lessons to teach. One for my Sunday School class and one for RS. I better prepare something!

I also have plans to try a new recipe, and am excited about that. And I plan on sleeping in past 5:40, yeah!







3 comments:

utmommy said...

Lucy is sooo cute!

Did you get a new bench?

Anonymous said...

Wow, sounds like a busy weekend. Have fun!

Super Happy Girl said...

Cute pictures, those kids are adorable.
Two lessons on Sunday, wow, you lucky lady you.
Have a graet weekend