THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Monday, September 04, 2006

happy Labor Day morning


It's Raining!! A lot! Yeah, we have big cracks in our ground and a drought so we have prayed for this! I love rain. I love the way it smells. Maybe I should live in Seattle?
Lucy (seen here in all her scrappy hair/mismatched jammies glory) is our early bird. She wakes up no matter what the holiday, day of the week, weather. She and I have been the only ones up for over an hour. We've been sitting on the porch enjoying the quiet, the smell of rain and brother's big wheel.
Also, she said "cheese" when I took her picture. The other day I thought she said "thank you" but I wasn't sure. And S think she said "hi S_____". We are seeing language!

3 comments:

utmommy said...

I wish I was sitting out in the rain with you like we did this summer!

Joyismygoal said...

I love peaceful mornings like that, I relive a lot of my life experiences through yours and it makes me feel nostalgic: kinda happy, kinda sad,kinda wistful. I also love the rain I walked in it this AM,I think I will blog about it. I am excited for lucy to start talking.

Nettie said...

I love rain, too! My daughter is an early bird, as well. Although I usually am lying on the couch trying to sleep while she watches a baby video. Your a better woman than I!