THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Thursday stuff

My sister Anna went to our Aunt's 80th birthday party. I was jealous, it would have been fun to go. She just posted some photos and it was so cute to see Papa and his brother and sisters! The family is here (in the US~not in TX) visiting from France. We've only seen them a few times through the years but love them and Anna had such a fun time seeing them.

Thursday is my helping in H's classroom day. I went this morning and cut out leaves for some project they have coming up and watched the kids play math games. I like her teacher this year a lot. She's really nice and the kids are happy. H comes home every day excited about her day, which is a nice change from last year. Grandma comes over to watch G and G loves it.

E learned about space this week at preschool. They made balloon rockets today. After school Kyle came over to play. The boys ate "torpedoes" for lunch. Some people call them taquitos. So cute the things he says. Yesterday he told me we need to move to Australia because he wants to go scuba diving with sharks.

Thursday Thirteen

thirteen things I have never done (and don't necessarily want to; but some of them maybe)

  1. had a massage
  2. been to a black tie dinner
  3. eaten snails
  4. been to South America
  5. or anywhere in Asia
  6. been on a bobsled
  7. done my own taxes
  8. went scuba diving
  9. or sky diving
  10. taken a cooking class
  11. learned how to crochet
  12. seen Gone with the Wind
  13. waited tables

4 comments:

Millie said...

Please promise me you'll run to Blockbuster and rent Gone With the Wind. My heavens.

utmommy said...

I've never seen Gone With the Wind either, but I've heard I need to.

Super Happy Girl said...

You HAVE to watch Gone with the Wind. I've seen it 6 times, last time with the kids (14 & 12) and they loved it, they thought it was an awesome movie.

I've never had a massage done by a pro (other than DH) I'm afraid it'll tickle and I'll just be laying there laughing like an idiot.

Moving to Australia to swim with sharks? He ‘s sure an adventurer.

utmommy said...

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!!! Your blog is back! Thank goodness. I already copied my whole thing because I was so worried. Now, go do yours too, so we don't have to have any more scares :)