THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Super-man-in-training

I have one son. I want him to grow up to be an awesome man. I realize that the training of that awesomeness rests squarely on the shoulders of DH and I.

Leaping over tall buildings in a single bound is not the measure of manhood (although he is a good leaper). Show me a man who's not afraid to clean the bathroom and I'll show you a Super Man.

Brother loves to help. He loves spraying things and scrubbing them. Very manly tasks. He likes to feed the dog, clear his dishes, weed the garden and fold clothes with me. He runs to the car to help unload groceries and helps Papa carry out that trash. He's s super boy.

Today I went to Super Saturday feeling not very happy about my craft. After I whined to my good friend for awhile she called her dear husband, Richard. Richard then drove 45minutes (each direction) out of his way to a craft store that stocked the item we needed to make a nice "Princess" with crisp sharp edges. He was our hero today. I was very grateful and I think everyone ended up happy with their projects. Actually a few need to finish but we'll do that next week and then everyone will be happy. I, however, was happy today.

5 comments:

Holger Danske said...

Hi, you probably don't remember me but anyway.. Shauna sent me your blog, it was interesting to see some pictures, it has been almost 6 years since we moved from TX, everyone is growing up. Tori came to visit the other day with her youngest, it didn't even know her, it thought it was her older sister. The super saturday pics look like some Shauna did, at least the snow man. Anyway, just thought I would say hi and wish you well.
Cory

Unknown said...

Ahhh, Super Saturday. I'm sure I'll get guilted/roped into going to ours. It'll be my annual appearance to Enrichment. :-)

Antique Mommy said...

Love the picture. I have a little boy who has a Windex fetish too!

Anonymous said...

What a great helper, that sure sounds like a Super Boy to me.

Joyismygoal said...

You are sweet lana i will have to tell Richard he has been blogged ,a nd the boards were very cute.