THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, September 16, 2006

ouch!


I was taking out the trash and talking to S about the poor job she had done earlier taking out the trash and I stepped off the deck into a hole. Now look!

I'm supposed to teach Sunday School and Relief society tomorrow and I am crawling around my house counting down theminutes until bedtime .

DH is in a hanger somewhere doing testing so I am alone. Wah! (unless you count the kids of course)

8 comments:

utmommy said...

OUCH!! Poor sister, I'm so so sorry!

superstar said...

just a good life

Lisa M. said...

OH YIPES.

Good Luck!

Super Happy Girl said...

Not good.
So what happened? did you teach? who saved you? :(

Joyismygoal said...

OhdearI will help youin anyway i can can i drive your kiddos Can i bring some food i tried to call i will try again

Anonymous said...

OH NO! That looks painful. Sending quick healing vibes!

Blackeyedsue said...

WOW! That looks terrible! I know it's so rude of me to come here and say that you look terrible, but YEOWCH!!!!

Pirate Princess said...

Oh my goodness! I'm gone for a weekend and see what happens?!