THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Monday, September 04, 2006

moms for modesty


There is a lot of talk about the bad that can be found on the web, but there is also good. Fellow mommy blogger, Jules, has started a petiton for more modest clothing for girls. Retailers pay attention so please take a moment and go to her blog and sign up.

Basic idea:
As a Mom for Modesty I believe in common-sense modesty for girls and young women.
I believe in refraining from sexualizing our girls and young women.
I believe that it is unwise and unfair to taunt boys and young men by permitting my daughter(s) to dress in an immodest manner.
I believe that true beauty comes from within and I strive to teach my daughter(s) this truth.
I will loyally shop at retailers that provide girls' and young womens clothing that is modest, affordable and stylish.



http://www.everydaymommy.net/everyday-mommy/2006/9/5/moms-for-modesty.html

No comments: