THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Yummy Dinners

If you break you ankle then you would really want to have a friend like joyismygoal.

We have been very spoiled this week.
Yesterday Sandy and Gretchen brought in dinner. It was yummy .

Today Marcia did. It was wonderful! The kids liked everything and the brownies were to die for!
bonus: everything came in this cute picnic basket which the kids thought was so fun. Now I just have to manage to get it back in a timely manner.:)


Tomorrow I go to the orthopedic surgeon. Hope it goes well. My foot still hurts, don't know if that's normal or not. I suspect yes, even though that is the annoying answer. It's hard to do nothing. The kids have really been good sports about helping out but I suspect we'll all be glad when I am back on my feet.

Great news, D is meeting us in Ohio for Thanksgiving! I am SO excited. We always love when she comes home for a visit, even if home this time is at Nana and Abba's. She hasn't been up there in a while and is looking forward to it. YEAH!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum, yum. Such great friends you have.

Joyismygoal said...

Pretty food = Good food

utmommy said...

I want one!

nikko said...

Yummy! Joyismygoal brought us yummy food when P was born, too. That salad with the raspberries looks so good!

Glad that everyone is taking good care of you. How did your dr. visit go today?

Super Happy Girl said...

See? so having a broken ankle is not that bad...except for the pain, inconvenience, taking showers with a plastic bag around it...
Anyways, that's a good friend.