THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Zoopendous day!

The weather has been cooler the last few days. Today we decided to go to the zoo. It was very nice. E and I have passes so we can go whenever we like. When the weather is nice, which in TX means not hot, we like to go a couple times a month. The animals were lively and we had such a fun time. My favorite was the baby lion cubs. Today was bone day and they were frolicking and enjoying those bones so much. They will be one tomorrow and are really frisky.

The rest of the day was normal-busy. E had soccer practice. J had violin lessons. Kids had homework. Talked to my friend Ruth about a class I am teaching for Super Saturday.

Our neighborhood water was out for a couple hours this evening. Very inconvenient. We need our own well I guess.

I made a very Berenstain Bears dinner: salmon, salad, and corn bread with honey butter. G loved it, so did J and I. S hates fish.

5 comments:

Joyismygoal said...

Thats what we had for dinner only rice instead of cornbread and Z hates fish Today was perfect zoo weather.

Amanda said...

Love the Berenstain bear dinner theme. Sounds yummy!

utmommy said...

How fun!

Anonymous said...

Fish, yuck! I am the only one in my family who can't stand it, especially salmon. And ironically my husband is a HUGE fisherman. Oh well.

Glad you had fun at the zoo!

Pirate Princess said...

I LOVE the zoo... haven't been in a yr. though. :(