THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Friday, March 23, 2007

Father and Son Outing

Brother has been waiting to go camping with his dad for over a month. Yesterday he was so excited he could hardly stand it and woke up this morning with a huge smile on his face.

They spent the morning getting ready, with my help.

Brother got a fishing pole and practiced casting off for an hour on the lawn. Very fun. Then he practiced into the pool.



Hopefully they'll have a great time and won't be forced home early because of rain.

J is having Siara and Sofia spend the night and H is having Lindsey. We're making cookies and bead bracelets and watching chick flicks. It'll be fun.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope they have fun. And you, too, while they are away.


Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/

wendy said...

what a fun dad!

utmommy said...

My boys would love to be there too! Hope they have fun.

Awesome Mom said...

Aww how cute! I can't wait until my boys are old enough to go camping with dad.

Dani said...

Did they take Millie?

Suzanne said...

He looks so much like his Dad! How special to get that one on one time together! :)

Joyismygoal said...

awww fun

nikko said...

We saw them leave as we were packing our van! M and K were so excited, too. I couldn't tell what K was most excited about -- camping with his dad or the fact that E was going, too!

Unknown said...

Soooo cute! I LOVE such outings; my daughter relishes her daddy-daughter dates!

yerdoingitwrong said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend. Boy bonding and respective fun girl time!!